Weslaco 100 Celebration: How to Participate
Office Hours: Every Monday 4-6 p.m. at Weslaco’s Daily Grind or drektorik@gmail
Main Event: December 6-10, 2019
Become a Sponsor (Form and Information Online) Go to “Become a Sponsor”
$2,000 to $20,000. Details on website. Pay Online Available.
2. Plan and Implement an event/activity (Contact email@example.com or 956.650.3689 or visit 4-6 pm Mondays at Weslaco’s Daily Grind)
Activity booth for children, adults, families or anyone
Pay for supplies for activity, set up, and break down activity
Staff activity at hours needed
3. Have a vendor booth. (Form and Requirements are online ) Go to “Vendors”
Cost is $200 for two days
Must open booth both days
Must be open by 11 a.m. Saturday, December 7th and Sunday, December 8th downtown
Bring your own tent, tables, and chairs
Saturday ends at 11 p.m.
Sunday ends at 8 p.m.
4. Submit a family history and photo by November 1st if family moved to Weslaco by 1950 (Form online) Go to “Pioneer Family Exhibit”
5. Prepare your organization’s history for 100th Time Capsule (Information online) Go to “Time Capsule Guidelines”
6. Participate in the Weslaco Chamber of Commerce Christmas Parade (Form available from Chamber) Go to Chamber website
December 7: 2019 Mid Valley Christmas Parade organized by the Weslaco Chamber
Weslaco Centennial Christmas Parade location - On Texas Blvd from Pike to 6thStreet at 10 a.m.
This event kicks off Saturday, December 7, 2019 - Register with Chamber to enter
7. Volunteer (Form on line) Go to “Volunteers”
8. Like Weslaco100 on Facebook and share information
9. Participate in Activities
10. Talk positively and often about celebration and activities
11. Be positive about our celebration and get others to participate
12. All of the above!